Friday, July 13, 2007 , 11:04 PM

Honey why are you calling me so late
It's kinda hard to talk right now
Honey why are you crying is everything okay
I gotta whisper cause I can't be too loud

Well, my girls in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak
And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

It's funny that you're calling me tonight
And yes I've dreamt of you too
And does he know you're talking to me
Will it start a fight
No I don't think she has a clue

Well my girls in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those wordsa it makes me weak
And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak
And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel (And I never wanna say goodbye)
But girl you make it so hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

Honey why are you calling me so late

lips of an angel... how true is the lyrics of the song to you darling... tell me when you see this... read the lyrics... and tell me the truth...

here's what i need now... you holding my hand... hugging me tight and telling me you love me and everything's gonna be just fine... could you do that sincerely?
*************************************************************************************
my facs seems to like giving philosophical RJs these days... and sometimes it just so tiring to think of writing something with substance and not seem like a sloppy RJ... sigh... school's making me go crazy... i really can't take it anymore sometimes... it just drains whatever there is left of me... plus things hasn't been going smoothly between him and me... the past 2 months have been tough months... school and relationship problems both coming my way at the same time... sigh.....

i was walking home just now and i thought... what if i had taken a different route from what i've taken... what if i didn't make that stupid mistake after i graduated from sec 4... what if i continued waiting... would things be very different now? would i be loving another guy that was once the one that could affect me?

but then again... i thought.. maybe i was meant to take this path... and be together with him... the one that makes me cry... laugh... smile... angry... the one i see myself with for a long long time then i have ever thought of... it's only 3months plus... yet it seems even longer than that and that i've been with him for god knows when... he makes me comfortable around him... where i can just be myself like when i'm home... that's how i see him in my eyes... yet i have uncertainties from the hauntings of his past and many other unpleasant thoughts... sigh... i just need more assurance from you again... could you give me that?