Sunday, March 11, 2007
, 4:29 PM
How to touch a girl-JoJo
Mmm
I think I could like you
I already do
Feelings can grow but
They can go away too
You're takin my hand
Lookin into my eyes
Don't be in a rush to
Get me tonight
Feel somethin happenin
Could this be a spark?
To satisfy me baby
Gotta satisfy my heart
Do you know how to touch a girl?
If you want me so much
First I have to know
Are you thoughtful and kind?
Do you care what's on my mind?
Or am I just for show?
You'll go far in this world
If you know how to touch a girl
Do you know how to touch, know how to touch a girl?
Do you know how to touch, know how to touch a girl?
I think I could like you
But I keep holding back
Cause I can't seem to tell
If you're fiction or fact
Show me you can laugh
Show me you can cry
Show me who you really are
Deep down inside
Do you feel somethin happenin?
Could this be for real?
I don't know right now but tonight we'll reveal
Do you know how to touch a girl?
If you want me so much
First I have to know
Are you thoughtful and kind?
Do you care what's on my mind?
Or am I just for show?
You'll go far in this world
If you know how to touch a girl
Bring me some flowers
Conversation for hours
To see if we really connect
And baby if we do
Ooh I'll be givin all my love to you
Ohh
Do you know how to touch a girl?
If you want me so much
First I have to know
Are you thoughtful and kind?
Do you care what's on my mind?
Or am I just for show?
You'll go far in this world
If you know how to touch a girl
Do you know how to touch, know how to touch a girl? (Yeah, yeah)
Do you know how to touch, know how to touch a girl?
You'll go far in this world
If you know how to touch a girl
the songs just speaks my mind...
i'm having a bad tummy these days... what goes in just comes out immediately... it's kinda irritating... i don't feel full at all... it's making me hungry all the time but i wouldn't be able to eat cos it'll be gone anyway... i shall just starve myself till bad tummy goes away... unwanted dieting... =
i'm supposed to be back at my proposal for my FYP and refining the experiment protocol for tomorrow but i'm drifting away.... *sigh* i needa get on track again... i shouldn't be playing anymore... i should be getting serious and no more haa haa hee hee... but then again.. i can't... cos i'm just too drifted away to do that...
relationships are a hassle... i guess i'm enjoying the way things are now... there don't seem to be any commitment needed and no one really gets hurt if something happens... or will there be? it's hard to say i guess... but i doubt there really is... cos things are in a situation where it seems like something has started but sometimes feel that actually it's nothing and occassionally on the verge of starting... so what is the situation actually i'm not entirely sure... just make the best of it i suppose... i like it the way it is now... prolly cos i'm too afraid to commit... what good it is to be so committed and then realized that it's actually just something that's not here not there... aye... relationships... always a hassle... always a heartache... always a problem... yet people just can't help getting into one... then again... am i in one now? that's really hard to say... i think i'm neither here nor there... just letting things fall into place with nature and flowing with it... =)
going back to doing my protocol again... what a bore... yet a necessity... oh wells...
Labels: whatever will be will be...